Responsible for acting as a liaison between customer and companies. Oversees project interactions and is the gatekeeper of information. Complies reports on overall project details.”The Customer Representative manages client communication in a professional manner at all times.
Works to understand the client’s needs and clearly communicates the services that GCMS can provide in response to their requests. Provide clients with a clear and complete written estimate in advance of any work performed including the scope of work and associated estimated costs. Identifies what resources are available both internally and externally to successfully realize the customer’s requests in a timely, efficient and economical manner. Conveys and coordinates client information to GCMS operations departments to insure the success of each job and coordinates any work performed by other service providers. Communicates the full range of GCMS services to our clients. Proactively anticipates problems and works with colleagues to develop solutions to those problems to avoid them.
Exercises judgment within defined practices and procedures. Decisions require a high level of judgment and analysis of the appropriate course of action. Knowledge of logistical operations in order to understand and provide services to clients
Team Player, able to take a leading role in a dynamic environment; Pro-active mentality that is comfortable in a results driven workplace. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both within and outside the organization.
Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to speak clearly and persuasively.
- Solid time management and organizational skills.
- Capable of working well under pressure and able to meet deadlines.
- High attention to detail along with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, numeracy and math skills.
- Proficiency in computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the ability to navigate within the internet required.
- Ability to communicate effectively and resolve conflicts both orally and in writing with both internal and external customers.
- Excellent verbal, telephone and written communication skills.
NOTE: The job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may be assigned other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.