Distributes, transports, and accounts for merchandise, material, and/or equipment. Locates items to be gathered, moved, or distributed, and then does so. Following set procedures and standards; applying basic mathematical skills; planning work and selecting proper tools. Judging distances and slopes accurately; following oral and/or written directions; reading; writing; ability to recognize and report safety hazards.
- Performs daily routine inspections/PM’s of equipment and fills out necessary log sheets according to procedures.
- Performs troubleshooting and reports all malfunctioning equipment/components.
- Performs as required critical items check list, etc.
- Manipulates or depresses controls such as pedals, levers or buttons to regulate speed and direction of the crane and hoist movement according to written, verbal or signal instructions.
- Maintains cleanliness of equipment and an orderly work area.
- Performs additional tasks as directed by Supervisor, or his or her designee.”
- Climbing into and out of equipment; reaching in all directions, handling and manipulating objects and materials; coordinating the movements of eyes, hands, fingers and feet to operate tools and equipment; lifting 30 to 50 pounds from ground level, waist level, and/or overhead; carrying objects, tools, equipment, etc.; standing; sitting; walking; pushing; pulling; bending; kneeling; crouching/squatting; crawling; seeing with or without correction; hearing with or without correction