- Oversees and directs all phases of a construction project.
- Designs and implements project plans.
- Communicates directly with contractors/designers concerning project cost, staffing, and scheduling.
- Prepares project status reports and works to ensure plans adhere to contract specifications.
- The Project Manager is required to guide the project unit so as to facilitate proper functioning of the
project, especially at the time of initiation of the project When the project team is concentrated, it is
necessary for the business project manager to handle the opposing precedencies and various
perspectives in an efficient manner Effectively supervise the dynamics of the project team.
- Ensure that stakeholders, team members, and all other related personnel are aware of their respective
responsibilities and duties and participation in the project.
- Determine project targets and objectives for
team associates, so as to ensure their involvement and adherence to the schedule of the project.
- Improve the performance of personnel by providing proper training and recommendations.
- Resolving, determining, rationalizing, tracking, and handling the risks and problems that may arise
during the working of the project.
- Distribute information related to the project and inform team members and stakeholders about the development of the project.
- Examine the progress of work and maintains the objectives of the project so as to make sure that the
results obtained are as per the standards of the project.
- Manage stakeholders and compel them to sanction the transformations that may take place during the
operation of the project.
- Manage any variance or divergence from project scope.
- Determine the target markers and eventually, design plan for the project.
- Work to improve the communication plans of the projects and report changes to management
- Make appropriate use of the project schedule to ascertain and examine its constraints, deliverables,
critical points, and dependencies.
- Investigate the delivery and accomplishment of the products and services of the project.
- Work in proper coordination with members of the project team and lead project meetings so as to develop agreements and solutions for challenging problems.
- Manage work processes of the project and make sure that the project is handed over within the stipulated time frame and budget.
- Recording instructions and outcomes learned during the project for future projects.
- Make sure that there are no extra charges for the advancement of the project and that the finance
department is conscious about the expenses of the project.
- Keep a record of the contributions made by the project team members and add them in final report.
- Study the requirements of the organization so as to design the project plans accordingly.
- Enforce suitable execution plans and strategies to avoid the hindrances and malfunctioning of the project.
- Closely observe employees and assign individual project tasks as per their skill, capabilities, and areas of