This position requires a strong background in bookkeeping and accounting as well as
strong computer skills. The Staff Accountant is responsible for producing detailed
monthly financial statements. The ideal candidate must have; Accounts Payable and tax
preparation experience, be detail-oriented, strong multi-tasking abilities, able to work
well under pressure in a fast paced environment, meet hard deadlines, and have
excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Review general ledger and create journal entries
- Assist with accounts payable month-end duties
- Conduct research on any outstanding or unexplained items
- Respond to accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data
- Assist in other areas as needed
- Associate’s degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business
- Requires 6 years related experience in accounting.
- Experience with high volume transactions
- Bank Reconciliations – several accounts.
- Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable experience
- General Ledger experience
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Mastery knowledge of QuickBooks accounting software
- Advanced level MS Office experience.
- Competitive Pay ($45k-$50k/yr)
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Medical/Dental/Vision/401k Match